Wednesday 13 June 2012

Will you marry me?

Today I saw a picture  in facebook. 

Will You Marry Me?


Yeah we could laugh about this. I had a good laugh about this too. But after awhile, I thought to myself how come nowadays, everyone became so materialistic?


So today I tweeted about this:
Every wonder why the guy will say "Will you marry me?" during a proposal? 
That's because he is offering himself, Not his Salary or property


I am sure none of the girl's  I know ask these kind of questions. But well, it  is just weird that a Guy ask if the girl would Marry HIM. And get an answer about Marrying his riches, Property, Belongings, and everything else but not HIM. 

I just had a conversation about a girl thinking, if the guys only want to have a girl that is pretty. For a start yes, Same goes to the guys because We guys want a girl not because of Herself but only for her physical Beauty.

We ought to think about how we made our choices. Both Gender seriously have something to think about. That includes me. So I will be thinking for now. 


Hasta Luego! Cheers~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham

No comments:

Post a Comment