Sunday 17 June 2012

Make Your Own Ice Cream or Ice Cream Maker

I suddenly felt like making my own ice cream, so I tried searching about making  ice cream with out have to buy the expensive ice cream maker. 


The Homemade Ice Cream Maker

So I arrived at this Blog on how to make your own Ice Cream Machine rather than buying one. After Reading it, I thought, Wow people are really creative, but from making and every time buying rock salt and making ice. this is a hassle. The Lazy me. So I tried finding something else. 


Custard base Ice Cream

And so i came to this one, How to make Ice cream without a Ice Cream Machine! Heh, this would be great i thought to myself. Then again, after reading, I found out that If i have to go through it, making it from so many steps. I might as well save up the money and buy A Ice  Cream Maker. 



So here I found another Blog, where I could just use Ice Cream Machine to make my ice cream
Here are some of the recipe I found from other Blogs.
Savvy Housekeeping Ice Cream Recipes Round-Up:

Well, hope all these helps all kind of people to make their own ice cream. I believe there are people that love making their own ice cream. 
So here I came to a conclusion, Not  gonna go through so much trouble. For now, I will go to the shop and buy my ice cream. I miss eating  homemade  ice cream made by a friend. Maybe one day, I will buy a machine.


Hasta Luego! Cheers~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham


1 comment:

  1. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. you’re doing a great job. Keep it up
    A fantastic read
    Click here
    see it here
    More info

    ReplyDelete