Monday 4 June 2012

Prometheus Movie Review

Went to watch the preview of prometheus. Well the whole movement of the movie is good. The pace and the suspense. SFX was good and it was intense. I could say that you cant say "I saw it coming". Well the story line was unpredictable. So over all, the movie wasn't that bad. Even though i find some part funny and some part yucky. I'll rate the movie as 6/10I am not the type that like open ending... Where so many questions are left open for me to think. So i don't like this movie. If you are in for some action and mystery, and don't mind an open end. Then Prometheus is good for you.




Special thanks to Daniel from room8five for giving me his extra tickets. :)

this blog only talk about how i feel about the movie. 
Go read on Room8five's Prometheus review for more info. 





Hasta Luego! Cheers~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham

No comments:

Post a Comment