Sunday 9 June 2013

Korea Trip - Day 8 - Myeong Dong Chillax Shopping

Today, we sleep late and started out very late towards Myeong Dong market. We were all tired yesterday and decided to sleep in. I woke up at 11 to buy breakfast from 7-eleven. Well i got time to check out the direction of Myeong Dong market. So we have our breakie in the room at 12pm. Came out around 1+pm to a cafe called Coffine Gurunaru. Where we have light food. Sandwich, bread, and coffee.

Then we walk around the street to get what remaining things we wanted. Vivian wanted a Cap and I want one too. So we look around for it. I bought quite some street food. It was nice.

It's a saturday so the streets are filled with people. Really more than the previous day we come here. We walked around until 6pm then we look for dinner.

We had tapoki, ginseng chicken soup, Jab Che, and Kimchi Cheese Fried Rice. Very very good dinner!

Continue our walk and bought somemore stuff. Vivian wanted to look for shoes. Ironically, Payless is selling nice heels at a crazy price.

It's 11pm and we head back to the hostel. Bath and get ready for tomorow. I bought 82 pieces of faccial mask today! I'm swimming in a pool of facial mask.

Chloe and Aunty Eva will be leaving at 7am. And me, Vivian and Yvonne will go to EverLand Theme Park tomorow morning!!

The girls used their mask and now everyone is asleep while i write my blog. I should be asleep now.

P/s : I wrote this at 2.45am, so I hope you enjoy what I write.
Please comment in the comment box below. I would love to see response. :)

Hasta Luego,
Cheers,
Andrew Tham
Twitter & Instagram : @ndrutham

2 comments:

  1. So many masks?
    Love the heels.
    Enjoy reading what you shared here.
    Looking forward to your theme park photos.
    God's love and protection upon all of you there.
    How come no Auntie Eva's photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Mask is really CHEAP here, hahaha!
    I love those heels too, too bad Vivi didn't buy it. too pricey!
    Thank you very much, please continue reading and comment, would love to improve it for better reading.
    Theme park photos is already out: Day 9 - EverLand Theme Park Experience
    Arrived home yesterday night, safe and sound. Praise God.
    Auntie Eva only joined us until the first vacation day, which is the 6th day of us in Korea. so after that, didn't really have her picture.

    ReplyDelete