Monday 3 June 2013

Korea Trip - Day 2

Today it's a Sunday so we had a friggin busy day. Woke up at 6.30am and breakfast at 7am. We have our first mission of the day by sitting in with the children church. I didn't take picture.

Then had service. It was slowww and i mean SLOW. Thats the longest 1 hour i have had in my life. I couldn't understand a single korean word they say. Haha.

Then we had a good time in the evening with the youngsters. I love spending time with all of them. I get to see the girls shout like in the movies. Shy when they talk and when they get excited they shout like mad. It was fun!

We had a movie session after dinner with the youngsters and then bid farewell to each other.

We had a short meeting before supper about the next day. Tomorow will be a full day of waking up in the morning and going on a long bus journey. We are heading to osari prayer mountain. :)

Before sleeping, we even walk out to the city just me and the ong brothers. Ps Choi is sick so we want him to rest and Peng is tired, so they both didnt join us for a walk. The night walk is fun. I took a few pictures of drinks sold in korea. I am really impressed by the amount of effort they put in marketing. Everything looks really good. :)

Got to sleep now.

Hasta Luego
Cheers,
Andrew Tham
Twitter & Instagram : @ndrutham

No comments:

Post a Comment