Monday 3 June 2013

Korea Trip - Day 3

Today is amazing. We woke up early to go for breakfast at 7+ and then move out in a bus towards mount Osan-Ri. Where many people go to pray.
Our breakfast is so heavy. Rice and beef soup.

As we continue our trip, we slept in the bus. When we wake up we are at a pit stop to have our lunch. I ate pork cutlet. It's really nice.

After eating, everyone starts to sleep again. I kind of think it's a waste to sleep on a good trip. But since everyone is quiet, i fell asleep after few hours. Before i fall asleep i get to take a picture of jasperin. She looks so cute when she sleeps. Hahaha

The next thing i know, i opened my eyes right before reaching the entrance of Osan-Ri prayer mountain. This place is under Yoido Full Gospel Church. It's such a privilledge to be here and even have good place to rest in. We are seperated into rooms, two person in one room. So me and sam get to stay together.
We took pictures of the room and toilet.

Oh one more crazy thing happened. We even get to sing 3 songs on the stage of the main prayer hall infront of everyone during a worship session.
We sang 1 malay song, 1 chinese song and 1 korean song.
Something really touched my heart as I was singing the korean song. I thought "If these people who are so fervent in prayer could keep my country, Malaysia in prayer, then we might be able to get more people to have this passion to pray like the Koreans."
I believe with such people, we would be able to have a greater change in our country. Not just praying to have a change in the government but to pray for a real better Malaysia.

After all these we get to enter these small personal prayer rooms. So i decided to pray in it. Worshipping and praying. It was fun. I prayed from 9 to 10.30pm. Didnt know it was that long.

Well today going on stage, i dont know why but im not as scared as before. Who knows maybe I would one day get rid of this stage fright thing. :)

Thats all for today. Its lights off after 12.

Hasta Luego,
Cheers,
Andrew Tham

No comments:

Post a Comment