Saturday 8 June 2013

Korea Trip - Day 6 - Dang Dae Mun Shopping Spree

Today we officially finish our mission trip of going to visit churches and singing songs. It was all very fun. So sad to see daddy mommy leave for home. Pastor Choi is leaving to Busan with the Ong Family and Eun Ji is leaving for home to study. Pastor Sean is leaving to go back into the army.

We bid our farewell and then was send to Myeong Dong. So me, Yvonne, Vivian, Chloe and Aunty Eva (the Myeong Dong Team) is staying in Myeong Dong for our remaining days in Korea. We checked in and then we get ready to go out.

Took a picture at the station and head to Dong Dae Mun. Had our epic lunch there (pork ribs soup). It was friggin heavenly.

Found out the famous spot for shopping is a night market that starts at 9pm to 10am. We then head towards the shoe market and I bought 3 shoes! First time in my life, I get to buy that many shoe in a day.

We had lots of time till 9pm so we shopped around. Bought lots of stuff. My sister Yvonne bought up rm900 worth of clothings. But it was worth it though because she had 7 pieces of them from a designers store.

Dinner was delicious, I ate beef rice. It was too filling. We went around more after eating. The night view of this shopping district is beautiful. The building light up.

We bought so much, I have to carry aunty Eva's load. I got this severe shoulder pain. Can,t move my shoulder well. Hahaha. We had something like a walkathon cos we walked from 11am to 11pm. Reached back to the hotel at 11pm+ and packed all the clothings. Show each other what we bought, feel satisfied, laugh about today and calculated how much we spend. Then everyone fainted at 1am+. Used masked and rest. I slept with my mask and woke up at 4am. Slept back until 10am. The girls slept till 11am.

It was a great experience for me.

Hasta Luego,
Cheers,
Andrew Tham
Twitter & Instagram : @ndrutham

No comments:

Post a Comment