Sunday 21 April 2013

Korean meal with family @ Star City Korean Restaurant

Sunday night is always a time to spend with family, so tonight we decided to go for dinner at a Korean restaurant in star city. 
I guess i should do a review another day since I don't have enough information of the shop this time. :)
Had lots of fun eating here, the food is good. and all those we ate is so good, it influenced the next table.
I saw this korean uncle at the next table, standing while ordering food. and pointing at  our table. End up I saw their order, 90% similar to ours. I guess my sister did well in ordering food. :)

Dad took a picture of me being typically Asian!


Ja Jyang Myeon, Black bean sauce noodle.

Kind of my must have dish here, i like the soft springy noodles with the sauce. no meat tho. and it is RM18.

Bibimbap

Jap che (korean Glass noodles stir fried with veggies and meat

Sis says "that's how  you eat noodles!"
Sun do Bu (Spicy tofu egg soup)

Awesome Meat!

I forgot the name but its RM45. and ate wrapped in lettuce



of course side dish are free refll





Actually this is not the first time Me and My family came here, but oh well, I wanted to blog about it.



Hasta Luego! Cheers ~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham



1 comment:

  1. aissss...look delicious....i want too eat that too...

    ReplyDelete