Sunday 21 April 2013

2013 KK Food Expo @ Suria Sabah

I heard and saw the huha about Sabah Food Expo 2013.
So after church, we actually got time to go down to Suria for this Food Expo. 
I was looking forward for this. 
So Me, vivian, Denise, Samuel, and  my sister Yvonne went together.

First we actually went to visit the Interact and Roteract Club International Understanding Day.
We arrived late so didn't get to take any pictures. Everyone is already keeping and dismantling the stalls

we got to take a picture tho


I have six packs now
Then we head over to the  Expo.
Cute cake huh

This looks Good


there's even an academy for baking cake

they made this chocolate thing, its fully edible.

The cute hoko girl, Vivian

Quite a few bakery in this expo

There's Vedablu also

the interesting thing is there's this "Bambangan" ice cream. I shall try it next time >.<






Don't understand why these diamond water should exist in food expo.

how bad can it go, blood test stuff in food expo

the weirdest shop in the  whole expo. Hair care. HAHA

Kopi Ping! And we won RM20 voucher!

Best stall in the whole Expo

Arisan, something like uncle bob. Not bad

Denise Soh

Vivian Chin

The gang

so after all that, we walk around and my sister decided to walk in to payless. there we have fun playing with the shoes. 
Vivi look sexy in this!

not too bad for a couple shoe



Stunning!

of course, being random, i became the most beautiful one. My sister made me wear the grey heels. PAIN!





I appreciate the fun and the time we spend with one another. Really Friend is Gold.


Hasta Luego! Cheers ~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham


No comments:

Post a Comment