Wednesday 10 April 2013

Chiwawa Mexican Food @ Gaya Street, Kota Kinabalu

Heard about the crazy burrito in town. There is this restaurant called Chiwawa. Well, i have Tried a Mexican Restaurant in KL before, and it certainly did not impress me that much. However, i have always loved taco and tortilla. I have always wanted to try out how does burrito taste like and now this is my chance.
Well for starters, Let me explain a little about burrito. A burrito is a type of Mexican food consists of a wheat flour tortilla wrapped or folded into a cylindrical shape to completely enclose a filling.


The Menu for you to make your own customized Burrito
The price wasn't that bad. It is actually very affordable


Quite a lot of people for a Wednesday night


the meat and sauce  that you can choose from

Me munching time~

I have no idea why Joshua looks like this ;p

Fang, she can't wait to eat up

Sam says it's so big he needs to bite a few times to get one part in his mouth
My burrito, With it's death sauce. Spicy, but i can take it :)
Me Gusta~
 I Would certainly go back there again. 

Here are the Details of Chiwawa Mexican Restaurant
Address: 

69 Jalan Gaya, 88000 Kota Kinabalu
(beside Bella, opposite of oldtown coffee, Below Jesselton Hotel)



So after the meal, sadly, Joshua and Fang have to go back to UMS to continue their revision as this is their Study week. For me and Sam, we decided to go for a movie with Denise Lim. 
We actually went for G.I Joe, but couldn't resist these cute minions. 









Hasta Luego! Cheers ~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham

No comments:

Post a Comment