Saturday 6 April 2013

KK Food Fest 2013

IT is the KK Food FEST this weekend! It starts at 11am. 
Me and my friends went to this at around 2pm on a saturday. 




Cristao Cafe & Grill
Website 


Ming Garden
Well the hotel Ming Garden is also here in KK Food Fest


The Red Place
my sister handing out the food from a large crowd.

Cheesy Tortilla

Address:
 Lot 18 Taman Victory, Mile 4 1/2, Jalan Penampang, 88300 Kota Kinabalu

Opening hours: Mon - Sun: 10:30 am - 12:00 am

Red Place facebook page   



Korean Restaurant
Didn't really get much info here cos everyone is just blockin the counter and eating the sampling food. The two ladies are busy giving out food. :(




90's
Didn't taste the fried Chicken Feet. Look too black and scary to me. Haha


The Chubs Grill

You Can visit My Previous Blog post for The Chubs Grill : HERE 


Aubergine Bistro



Lucky Bean (Lintas)

Address:
 Block E 16-0 Ground Floor,
Lintas Square, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Website  

I Visited once but did't write a post about it.


Yu Cafe


Emperor's Delight
Emperor's Delight sell's Dim Sum in their shop. Would love to visit it one day.


Carabao

I find this local "Red Bull" Brand name very funny. Carabao which sounds like kerbau in our Sabahan slang.


Silk Garden
Silk Garden is actually a chinese restaurant in Sutera Harbour
They even have Dim Sum Buffet. For this, you have to wait for me to visit it.
Because I definitely am going here.



Guinness Stout 

At 2pm sharp, Guinness Stout did a 3 stage testing for us. So i joined in. to taste their newly made Stout.









Hungry People
 You Can visit My Previous Blog post for Hungry People : HERE 






Malisa Restaurant

The person in charge at the Malisa Counter said that they are under the company called " English Tea House"
I knew this cafe is famous in Sandakan. He said they will be opening English Tea House in KK soon. Somewhere around Alam Mesra area.


Brooklyn Restaurant
Brooklyn restaurant - Famous for their RM50 Burger challenge and their Delicious Burgers  
You Can visit My Previous Blog post for Brooklyn Restaurant : HERE  



Newspaper Cafe

Address
lot'31 Grand industrial center,phase 2,mile 5, bundusan road, penampang, kota kinabalu,
It is actually Behind the famous Supertanker Restaurant
Facebook Page




The Retro Club
I have a feeling this is similar style to Chilli's in West Malaysia

Address: 
  • Unit No.P1/G/41/ Gr & 1, Ground & First Level, Block G, Signature Office, KK Times Square, Off Coastal Highway
  • 88300 Kota Kinabalu

Blogger 

Facebook Page 


I think this fest is small but it is a good time to allow the public to know more about the existing cafes. I really learnt a lot about the cafe. Most of them are cafe i have already visited, but there are still some in my list to go visit. So i will be visiting some more cafes and be blogging it here. Please look forward to it.



Hasta Luego! Cheers ~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham

No comments:

Post a Comment