Tuesday 21 February 2012

My Off day

Well, today is another OFF DAY! TUESDAY! WOOHOOO

However, today is not as fully planned as last week. right in the morning, i woke up and whatsapp a friend of mine for dinner. It will be my second meeting with her. Going all the way to sri petaling is really far for me but i guess to make friend should be worth it. She replied with a word "on" which means my dinner is planned.

So i decided to just go service my car at 2pm. Even lunch is a problem since i am not those kind of  person to eat my lunch alone. So i end  up servicing my car from 2pm till 2.30pm. Man am i hungry, but  i rather don't eat and just go on and wait till my dinner (hate eating alone).

Then again, i remember another new friend from W15, my new Cell group. Meita Mandagie from indonesia.
So i decided to give her a call and ask if she would want to have lunch. She replied "Yes" very fast. And  i am near Meita's college. so we went out for lunch. Yay can eat lunch~

So at night, I went to sri petaling to meet Emily. then from there we go to kuchai lama for Dinner at pitstop cafe. we ate a meal called the 三菜一汤

My Mushroom chicken set meal

The Sweet Pretty emily

Emily's Herbal Chicken Set Meal
Well i had a great time. To spend with emily and to know her. It's an awesome night. from8pm till 12am. That is a good off day. Looking forward for another outing.



No comments:

Post a Comment