Saturday 25 February 2012

A shocking Good News


Today, i received a sudden news, was shocked and sad. Yet happy.
It happened like this . . . . . . . . .

While making my slimming potion for tea time, Daniel came over and talked to me.
He said : "Bro, did  you know? My girlfriend is engaged!"
Me: "Who? Which one?" *Randomly state a name*
Daniel: "No. It's  Sonia!"
Me: "Sonia Who?"
Daniel: "Sonia, Jayesslee Sonia!"
Me: "SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! WITH WHO???????????????"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So Daniel showed me this Video.

first its this song.
I wont give up

Then the news!

So Yeah! A shocking Good news!
So i am now singing this song "That should be me- Justin Beiber"

Hahaha. Oh well that was all a joke. I am actually ok with it. and happy for Sonia. \m/(O.O)\m/

Congratulations Sonia!!
We will be happy for  you!
I AM happy for you!
God bless and have a great life!!!!
I LOVE YOU JAYESSLEE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Liar! You guys should have seen his face when I broke the news to him and when he was singing 'that should be me - justin bieber'.

    Me gusta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uiiiii, sial wei~ dun tell the whole world ok?

    ReplyDelete