Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Valentine's Day as a single dude~

Today is another Tuesday!
Well, Tuesday is good news to me because it is my offday! so today i decided to go for wall climbing. so at 11am, Daniel Chiam and I start out for lunch first. At around 11.50am, We met up with Bruce at  Mentari McDonalds. We start heading towards Putrajaya Challenge Park. We arrived at 12.30pm and directly head to rent our Gears~



My Gears~

The most important thing in this sport!

The wall we are going to Conquer!

The other walls we  will conquer one day!


Yeah I am Ready!


Bellay On! Climb On!

Getting on to my Goal!

Yes I did it!

Woohoo~

Coming down while singing mission impossible theme~


Failed this one

Bruce's turn~


Yes He did it too~


Taste the height~

Check out how bruce come down~


I learn how to be a belay
This girl climb 4 times while we can do 1

this is what  you get for climbing with a shoe with hole~

Battle Scar~

Daniel going PRO~

Yes the charges is good~


this is where we end if  we fall down


So after a great sport, we all went home and bath and clean up. While the others went to church for thier valentine service (which sadly I missed), I get to go for a group gathering with my form 6 friends which we planned for this day long ago. And so, we went to KL for dinner having Pumpkin Porridge Steamboat.
Meeting Boon Wai, Davina, Agness, Taiko, Pricila and of course a new friend Sansan, was pretty fun. though the journey is far (we have to go all the way to down town KL - cheras Maluri). It was worth it. The food are pretty normal to me. Maybe it is the idea of having steamboat without buffet that turn me off. Hahaha. So yeah It was a good valentine's Day.

The sweet  Couple~ (Agnes and Taiko)

Getting Sweeter (after being forced)

Me and Davina (the one that got us out on this day)

The sweetest Couple of the night! (Boon Wai and Me)

The pumpkin porridge


No comments:

Post a Comment