Wednesday 8 February 2012

Chili's Night Out~

Like usual, Tuesday is my off day. My one and only off day.
Today i woke up early (11am). However, Today, I don't have  much of an agenda. It is just that Doris Holiwod and Yee Shia booked my day one week ago. We are Going for a dinner tonight. So i am pretty excited about it. Can't wait for dinner.

In the evening, a bit disappointed but it is ok. I end up successfully go for a swim in my swimming pool. It was an awesome time. 

So at 6pm, we start to leave our home. Heading to a dinner.

Picture taken by me while going out.




Then as we Arrived at Empire Shopping Mall - Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant


So we ordered Bottomless Tostada Chips to fill our time while we wait for our main dish. This acts as a good appetizer.
With its crunchiness and its  superb fragrance. you can it it  on its own. However, just like any other twins they cannot be separated. This chips should never be seperated from its ever so appetizing sauce. The sourly spicy sauce. together they can do anything to your tongue. Pleasure to the MAXIMUM! 
whats best is, it  is FREE REFILL!!!! ... oooh yeah~





Then after chit chatting and almost finishing our first Basket of Tostada Chips. Our Main dish arrives.

The fish is soft and tender. the meat  itself is full of flavour. the tenderness and the light sweet sauce mixed in your mouth. Added with it's fragrant rice. make it  a wholesome combination. I took a liking to the  fresh vegetables. Doris ate this faster than i eat my Southwestern Grilled Lamb.






Thanks to doris. My dinner. Lamb chop. The juicyness of the lamb is stuck in my mouth even till now. Blackpepper that is not too heavy. Which is just right and did not cover the taste of the lamb. Yummy...




This is Yee Shia's meal. Unlike it's long and hard to remember name. Its taste are hard to forget. i tasted 1 piece and fell in love with the sauce. the sauce tasted like BBQ sauce with an extra magic of spiciness. The chicken melts in your mouth. The mixture of the two are awesome. Not to mention the sweet corn is nice and fragrant. Goodness. I have tasted paradise!



We end our night with a  lovely comedy in the cinema. We ended pretty well and call it a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment