Thursday 22 March 2012

W15 Bday Celebration For Peter Lim

Yup today in Cell Group, We celebrate Peter Lim, Our one and only amazing, Super duper powered Anointed Gifted Blessed Live-changing Mind-blowing Cell Leader.
Happy 27th Birthday!


You know, in our life, we always have this one person who randomly enters our life. Doing everything he can to want to have a piece of your life. Without any agenda or motives, who just want to bring the best out of you. A person who offer friendship and ask for nothing back in return.

I want to take this opportunity to introduce this person that have entered my life and touch my life. A humble young man name Peter Lim. 

Back during August 2005, i reached Puchong, Selangor with the full motivation to study. Going all out to just head to this new place and a big city in my new college. With only one thing in my mind "Getting my degree", I ended up in Selangor.

However, to my surprise, my college is a small one and  it gave me such a hard time blending in and finding close friends. i end  up going to City Harvest Church and met many amazing people. One of them is none other than Peter Lim. 

Peter is a person that have entered my life, placed trust, time, effort, and vision into my life. A man who has made me who i am today. Without him, i couldn't have gone such a long journey and be where i am today. I couldn't say i am very proud of myself today. But i am sure without Peter in my life to teach me, guide me, advice me and to look out for me. I wouldn't even survive until today. 

If someone ask me " Andrew, if  i give  you a chance to re do your life, what would  you do? Will you choose a greater leader to lead and mentor you in life?" 
My answer is obvious and that would be "I would trade anything to have peter to be my leader again."

I wouldn't choose anyone else to look out for my back. 

This man, have touch my life, changed my life. I am Indebted to peter. I am grateful to peter. I am unspeakably honored to have peter in my life. Extraordinarily Lucky and blessed to even met and know peter. What more to have him in my life. Thank you Peter! I'm counting on you for taking care of me and  my back.


So here are some of the pictures we took.

Angry Bird on Fire!

Peter Cutting cake

Braum Buffel  Wallet as Present

Everyone prayed thier blessings

Closed by the mighty Heng

Daniel arranging everyone's position. Like A Boss! :p

W15 Rocks

Happy Birthday Peter


Here is two song i want to dedicate to Peter!


Count on me - Bruno mars



Bromance






Cheers! Till the Next time. Later Peeps~

No comments:

Post a Comment