Monday 19 March 2012

Umai-ya Buffet @ Puchong

My passion is to eat. I love food a lot. This is why i decided to go over to try out this lunch buffet at  Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant@puchong
I Will Let the picture tell you about my experience there. 

Eat All you can Lunch From 11.30am - 2.30pm
I went with Terry Vun. just the two of us.
First Page of the Menu

The second page
3rd Page


Our First Order

Dragon Maki and raw salmon and butterfish

Jelly Fish

Sushi

Juicy Soft Shell Crab

California roll

Soft Shell Crab Temaki

Grill Chicken

Negi Beef Skewers

Tepanyaki Beef (AWESOME)

Second order

More Raw Salmon and  ButterFish

Clam miso soup

Prawn Yummy~

Very soft tohu

Cold Soba  Noodles

Chicken Katsu

Green Tea Ice Cream

Vanila ice cream

Free Flow Tiger Beer

Sukiyaki Beef!

Our Total Order and total Bill



Over All, i could say, i am surely going again. With a bigger group and a bigger stomach. I haven't try everything yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment