Friday 23 March 2012

Special things happens

Today i decided to  cut my hair. after a good breakfast.

Zolla Hair Studio opposite of Giggles Boardgames Cafe


So this is my hairstylist, pretty cute one :)

My New Look


After cutting my hair, Allen Goh brough someone to Giggles and decided to cook korean food for all of us. 
Chef in action!


Assistant chef


High Speed cutting potato~


i forgot the name but, This Taste GOOD!


Everything Allen made with Daniel's help


Home made Korean Bibimbap


Cant wait to eat it!


Top: Daniel, Yvonne Chen
Btm: Yee Seng, Allen (Chef)


Gigglerzoids + new member Yvonne chen
It's an awesome meal. I feel the love from Allen's cooking :)



So then we went home after closing off Giggles, We met up with Doris, Yong and Terry to have late supper at  Suriamas LukLuk.
Happy eating our stuff




They are going for second round.






Till the next time, Chau~

No comments:

Post a Comment