Thursday 16 July 2020

After Church Party (Beware of Rules Breaking)

As per usual, we go to lunch together after church. And after so so so so long, we could at last go and do this again!
Im Dead happy about this. Give me back my Norm! And since its the New Norm now, doing the Norm but with a little bit new stuff. So we kind of tried our best in keeping the social distance and sanitize where ever we go.

Too much of smelling alcohol sanitizers, some people's brain got melted. 
Ah yes, i forgot to introduce, this shop is one of my favorite China noodle shop. 
My favorite Biang Biang Noodle 
Cucumber salad - China Style
We went to a second round in eggies in Damai. Hahahaha. It is our responsibility to stimulate the economy. 🤣🤣🤣

I am just Glad i could spend time with my friends. Im sure there are more friends i would love to hang with. Lets hope for more hang out and more distancing. Hahahaha. 


Hasta Luego,



No comments:

Post a Comment