Monday 18 May 2015

Sushi Zanmai Has arrived

So It has Finally come! My Favorite Sushi Restaurant. So As Usual, I have to go and try out the food and see if it is still as good as the one i use to have in Sunway Pyramid, Selangor. 

Same  Menu, Made me Super Nostalgic

Superb Fresh "Melt in your mouth" Salmon Sashimi

My favorite Tamago!  
(If you cant make Good tamago, you can't make any japanese food at all!)

Soft Shell Crab Temaki
I could say, non oily, crunchy, fresh and nice!

I forgot the name, but its actually fried Cod fish with rice. Really nice!

and as usual, tamago Mentai Sushi! (Too much egg for a day)

Ebi Don. I didnt like this, the ebi is a little too soggy :( 


Over all, i am friggin' happy that Sushi Zanmai is in Sabah KK. And  i had a great fun night with a great friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment