Sunday 24 May 2015

Nun Pat @ City Mall, KK, Sabah

Today me and family went to city mall Nun Pat for desserts. Actually, it is because suddenly the whole Housing Area has a blackout so we all ended up going out. 

Chocolate  mousse cake

Cheese Bingsu - very light, probably cant taste the cream cheese.
But I find it really tasty.

Green Tea Bingsu - The best in the whole entire shop. 
I like my Bingsu Cold and Sweet.

It's actually really yummy.

Rice cake honey sandwich. - Really Yummy Something new for me.

Honey Cinnamon Toast - Crunchy on the outside, buttery soft in the inside.

Over All, it is really nice to eat there. The total of those price ends up to be like RM70+ 

In the end  i am going to close with my mom's comment.
Mom said " it's really cold and food is good but expensive."
When mom saw the promotional banner in the shop mom said " GIVE ME A MARKER!" 
too much english error and spelling error. Hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment