Sunday 29 July 2012

Carlsberg goes well with Cinema

Few days ago i got a mail from Nuffnang that says  i won the ticket to a special screening with Carlsberg in TGV for the movie Dark Knight Rises! YAY!
Thank you Nuffnang!! Thank you Carlsberg!

I saw the movie as  you can see in my previous post. But because this one allows me to enjoy Carlsberg together with the movie, so I will try it. 

What i didn't know is that it will be in the lounge bar! I was shocked and extremely happy.
So I invited Allen Goh and then we go!

Welcome by pretty ambassadors when you turn in

Don't you just love Carlsberg

Allen with his super chilled Carlsberg

The others

the bar type seats.

After waiting for awhile, you get to get free flow of beer into the cinema and watch while you drink. They even gave us popcorn and a cup of coke to go with the movie. Thanks again! 


It is my first time having beer in a cinema, and  it is a pleasant experience. :)


Hasta Luego! Cheers~
Andrew Tham
Follow Me at Twitter : @NdruTham

3 comments:

  1. レイバン RB4105がめっちゃ安く販売している店、発見!けど、ちょっとうさんくさいので、正規品のレイバン サングラスなのかとちょっと不安になった。レイバン wayfarerの正規品、今はいくらぐらいなのでしょう?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have japanese fan... so nice weh... beer and movie... haha I never experienced it yet xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is talking about ray burn sunglasses... Lol...

      Yeah man.. Would like to go for it one more time. :)

      Delete