Friday 20 July 2012

A Special Date

Ah two weeks ago i got news that Joanne Chew is leaving KL to further her PHD in Melbourne. So we decided to meet up before she fly back to hometown for preparation.
So we  decided to go for a movie
Dark Knight in the morning!
My Precious Cousin Jojo!

After Movie Desert!

Green Tea Ice Cream in Red Bean Desert With Dango!
Jojo look hungry :)
One picture that should have been taken a million years ago.

I got nothing much to comment except the fact that i enjoyed every single moment. Jojo is one of the most warm and kind girl ever! 


Hasta Luego! Cheers~
Andrew Tham
Follow Me at Twitter : @NdruTham




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :D Looks like you had fun in this post! Yumss, the desserts look good! Is it at MOF, Sunway Pyramid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog too. ill be checking your blog a lot too :p
      yeah its MOF sunway pyramid. u like it there??
      I had fun, but the date was with my cousin. so, hahaha! But nonetheless, it was still fun :p

      Delete
  2. I've never tried MOF although I am always in Pyramid, haha. Shall try someday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the desert is not too bad. not very sweet also. just the right taste :)
      I use to be in sunway all the time too. but now no longer. I am back to my hometown. if not then can ask you out for desert. hahaha

      Delete