Saturday 27 October 2018

Status Changed

This Post is not for me but for a special someone. This post is dedicated to Amanda Voon.








Today, something great happened.
Today marks the change of my 7 year long status.
Today onwards, I am no longer single, after a whole whopping 7 years of being Single.
Today, 27th October 2018 marks the special day that i will have a new start with Voon. 

Here is a little information about her.
I have known Amanda Voon from 2012. So 6 years already. 
She is a very special girl, she is an amazing girl who accepts me and love me as who i am. Mature, lovely, sweet, smart, understanding, gentle, kind, and so so much more.

I know, there are still much more for me to find out in this journey. So i can't wait to walk a beautiful and fun journey with her. 

About tonight, I prepared a box handmade by me.
Have been using weeks to try to get the box ready, and today i used another 6 hours non stop to decorate and design the box. All just to surprise her and pop the question.




This is the video when i pass her the box.


Looking for more awesome memories to come.



Hasta Luego! Cheers ~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham
Instagram : Ndrutham

No comments:

Post a Comment