Friday 21 November 2014

Second Day in Jakarta


Early morning today, woke up and go out with the bride and groom. So thankful to mariana and william. Being so busy and still take the time to bring me out. So today i went out to do some hores with them. 

Fixing car

Dont understand the sign. So i only know how to go toilet and the place to wait.

As we wait, we went to empire mall which i didnt take pictre. We went there to have lunFDch.

Barbeque beef rib rice.


Fruit tea macchiato. 
Super tasty cream!! 16000rp only

Having free shuttle bus is really a blessing too.



Then we brush through a jam to go to another area to visit this mall called FX. It is said theres an area where it's floor is made by glass so we can look down a few floors. now i have no idea why the me whonis affraid of heights would want to visit this mall.


Now when i reach Fx, the first thig that impressed me is the shiny car park floor. Then this big slide.


Now as i reach the fifth floor. There really is an area made of glass. I tried my best but i couldnt brig myself to walk on it. I really feot like crying. I kept forcing until i could. My legs got all wobbly, then at one point i felt like i would vomit. After all, i find my feet all sweaty. Really scary. the pictures doesnt look scary. I could live by lookig at my camera but not directly down. So ill let the picure say for itself for now.


Now this is cool. I bought all these and it cost me 49,000 rupiah. Which is around rm15. In malaysia this would surely cost more than rm15. Easily.

Took a nap and a bath then at night i get to go out with two friends. Indri (Most right) and selli (middle). 
We went to a carnival in PIK, Pluit. Now it says fun fair. But all i see is food fair. Theres so many cool food from ramen burger to cool dessert such as custard ice cream. Check out the food i had in the photogrid picture. And the other food i didnt eat. 

After the food fair. I am not full so we went to have lele. 

And after lele we went to have a drink and chit chat. it certainlynis a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment