Sunday 7 July 2013

Sick sunday @ Spark Cell Group Visitation

Half of the CG, since  I didn't have energy to take picture with all of them

I was sick today, Fever, Diarrhea, and  leg swollen. I really didn't realise that i had diarrhea for one week already. Super dehydrated, my skin on my palm are peeling off. Hahaha. And my leg, it felt like my old injury, but some say it is gout. So i wanted to do a blood test today morning at 8am before  i go to church. But i have fever and so I didn't go for blood test. Woke  up at 11am and slept back. So did not go to church also. 

Around 12.40pm, i woke up from a call from Elaine, saying "We will come soon." I don't really get it, but my reaction is "Ok. But who is We?". She said "Spark Cell Group". Then I continue to sleep. 
After 1 hour, Allen Called and said "We are Here!". So I dragged myself down to open the door. 
the whole Cell Group is there. Even Joanna is there. Denise can't make it but she message me sending wishes. 

Honestly, I wasn't feeling that well, and  I just woke up, and tired. But they made me so happy, the thought that they visited. and even stayed back to watch a movie with me. It was fun. Really feel the love. By then, i no longer have anymore fever. Praise God for such lovely friends. :) 

Hasta Luego! Cheers ~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham

No comments:

Post a Comment