Saturday 18 May 2013

Santola Bar @ Kolombong - Good coffee with family and friends

Last Week, I went over to Santola Bar for lunch, and it was good so we decided to go over again on Saturday with the Kims. So this is a blog post of Santola Bar but in two occasion. The pictures are mixed. 
However, I did not take enough picture of the food We had. Was busy eating on Saturday and failed to take enough picture. I guess it is too early in the morning.
I became a member on the first visit, even for a non coffee drinker like me. :)


Cooling aircond and spacious place

Nice bar


They use to have this coffee challenge but no longer anymore now. The staff said they might have one soon (July 2013)

The Wall of Fame

Free Flow coffee is you choose big breakfast set.

Healthy Enzyme Drink

Nasi Kuning - this taste Really Good! Dad love it


Tiramisu with strawberry Jelly on the bottom. A Must Try!
It doesn't taste very coffee, I would say it doesn't taste like a Tiramisu, but it seriously is tasty.



My sister's Cofee



Mi Jin enjoying the Tiramisu


My Niece Kayla, Love the big breakfast because of the button mushrooms

<3

Me and Mi Seung

My sis and her Oni, Nura



Here are the Details of Santola Bar
Address: 
GPS coordinate: 5.978321° N 116.11698° E


Hasta Luego! Cheers ~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham


No comments:

Post a Comment