Wednesday 13 March 2013

Frisbee at Tanjung Lipat, Kota kinabalu

It's been quite a while since  i came back to Kota Kinabalu. And  i think i am getting used to it. I don't know when did i start this, but its from last year that i joined these bunch of young people to play by the beach every sunday evening. We play captain ball, Frisbee, and all sorts of stuff. 

Today it is a windy day yet sunny, it was fun.

Vivian Chin
 





Trying to make her look sexy and  playing with angle. :)



Lynette is stopping on the sand

She is tossing the Frisbee.


Another one

there it flew


Sorry to have that many vivian's picture, but me likey!

Is that a bird?

Cloudography~

stalker taking picture caught on camera or am I the stalker?


People flying kite. I should try this next wind if the wind is good


So there's this sudden urge of the guys wanting me dead. so they made me a grave. Maybe they are  jealous of me taking lots of the girl's picture?


-2013- The Legendary Andrew Tham

Ok guys, i will try to take more picture of you all, next week. Don't kill me  ok?



Hasta Luego! Cheers ~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham


No comments:

Post a Comment