Wednesday 2 January 2013

Long Lost Journal - Trust

Today I found this Long Lost Journal. So i Decided to post it Here. Well It is a Dream That  I had before and I wrote it down. Hope this will Bless anyone that read it. 





Today I had a dream,

The first part of my dream is,
I was at a prayer meeting which my brother is leading, the presence of God is there and that everything is SUPERNATURAL! But I am sleeping in it. My brother said to me “YOU are slacking, something is wrong with you!!” I really didn’t like my brother scolding me that way.

After awhile, someone came to me (he is a leader). I don’t remember who is it but he certainly is someone that I admire and respect (in the dream). This man asked me one question. “Something is wrong in your life, what is that?” at that point in the dream, I have a major problem or a sin (I’m not so sure already). I was so scared to answer him; I told him another problem I am facing (which I also don’t remember now). He answered “fix it” and then he left.

I was thinking to myself, how to fix it? Why did he say something like that and leave?

I don’t remember what happen after that, which leads me to the 2nd part of the dream

I met this man again, this time he went straight up to me. I knew it in my heart that he knows what I am going through and that he know I lied to him the other time. He wanted the biggest problem that I am facing but I tell him other small ones. That is why he said “fix it” that’s all.

This time he said “we are humans and that humans are weak, we sin, we have problems and we are not perfect. That is why; we have friends and leaders to help us, to encourage us, to cover us, to protect us.”

At that time, I understand one thing. More like I learn something new.

We are always hiding our problems and our sin. But we have leaders and friends. We say we trust them and we know we can trust them. But in the end, do we really trust them? Did we act out our trust to our friends?

When we have a problem and sin, we should just say it out to the right person who is our leader and our close friends. If we do not, how are we giving them the chance to prove our trust? How are they going to protect us? How are they going to encourage and comfort us?

If we do not do these things, we can never overcome the sin and the problem that we are facing. We will be haunted by them forever. We will face the same problems again and again.

Hasta Luego! Cheers
 
~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham

2 comments:

  1. thank you Raine. If you need an ear or someone to share your problems, you can look for me too. your secret will stay with me :)

    ReplyDelete