Sunday 12 August 2012

My first Marathon Run (Emerge neon run 2012)

Woke  up early morning at 5am just to go for Emerge Neon Run 2012. Around 1000 participants has gathered.  I didn't have much sleep as i was moving things from Giggles cafe to my house until 1.30am. so i think i only have 3 hours of sleep. Was a bit zombiefied early in the morning. Didn't notice that I forgot to wear shoes until it was too late. So i have to run the 7km marathon with my Crocs. Bad choice! 

Didn't bring anything during the run so I didn't get to take picture. 

few guys got crazy after the run, enjoying the speakers at a close distance~

Marcus lim listening to the song in full surround sound

The boys and me~
From left Marcus, samuel ong, xiang, kelvin, terry.




Hasta Luego! Cheers~
Andrew Tham
Follow Me at Twitter : @NdruTham

No comments:

Post a Comment