Friday 18 May 2012

Baking Cup Cakes

Oh well, i wanted to give my friend a present for Graduating from University so i decided to make cupcakes rather than buying flowers, since everyone will be having flowers. So this is my first time making cupcakes! 
Measuring the Sugar

mixing it in with Butter



Me and my Master (Allen) looking at the All purpose flour

Measuring the flour

Sneak Peak by Yee Seng

Sheaving flour


Melting butter for icing

Allen eating icing as bread spread. YUMMY!

Measuring spoon

Adding Baking Powder


Sheave The Baking Powder

Mixing it all well together

Mixing the butter and powder together


Placing the dough into the cups
After Baking it

After putting icing and chocolate and decorate it.
Made it with all of My heart. Full of love!

100% Edible Graduation Bear Cupcakes!

It Bleeds after  you bite it!

Hahaha, What a horrible death for this cute cupcakes

 Special Thanks to Allen Goh from Blissful Bites for teaching me and letting me use all the utensils. Even sharing with me his special Recipe. 
Thanks Yee Seng for taking pictures while we were so busy dirtying our hands.
What I can say is, it is fun making it and was happy i could make it for my Friend :p




Hasta Luego! Cheers~
Andrew Tham
Twitter : @NdruTham


No comments:

Post a Comment