Tuesday 3 April 2012

Giggler's Offday - Unexpected things

So today its my offday again. i went down to check out items in a Supplier's Center.
Beats~

sexeh~

Oh i love these belt. going for RM20 each. If you want to buy, do let me know. :)

Perfume~~~
So I got one for myself~ Woohooo

Contact Lense~ Who wanna buy, do contact me ok?


In The evening, suddenly Allen called me. He sound so panicky and in the end i found out he need help to carry his sister to the hospital. So i went and help. 
Yee Seng, Terry, Yvonne in Sunway Medical Center
We are Shocked that  Allen's Sister collapsed and couldn't move. After being with Allen in the hospital for awhile, we  left to where we had planned. We  thought everything is fine. But we continue to pray for Allen and his sister Karen.

So we Continue our plan to celebrate Doris' Birthday. And we end  up going to Restaurant Shabu Shabu @ Bandar Puteri puchong
Conveyor belt style

Getting my soup ready and nice

Putting the food in

The crowd and food.

Doris, Marcus, Me, Yvonne Low

So after Everything, we went home. but while eating, I get some bad news that really troubled me. Allen's Sister Karen was diagnosed as  having tumor on her left brian which affected her communication. she couldn't speak and cannot understand what people say. When i reach home, i started praying for Karen. After praying for  long, i felt that  God is saying to encourage the family and that to Trust Him. I became less worried and have more faith. However, i couldn't sleep too, so me and doris talked for few hours. we end  up looking at our old pictures and letters. I found quite a lot nice pictures. but  i will only post one.


Lynette and me.
I remember  peeling the skin of those prawns that she love to eat. She is so cute :)


The second day came, and Allen's sister's operation is successful. Praise God and now she is recovering well. 

 So appreciate live. Enjoy to the fullest and live.
Fight, Love, and Live life!



Hasta Luego~ Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment